Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
Foundation Stage Curriculum
At the Curriculum Evening for Reception Class parents we explain how we teach:
We send out a helpful pack to reinforce the work in school so that parents can help at home.
- Information about the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
- Information on the teaching of 'Jolly Phonics'
- Helping your child learn the sounds
- The first stage phonic sounds
- Reception and Year One high frequency 'tricky' words
- 'Word Box' words
- Handwriting sheet for forming each letter
- Practical ideas for maths development
- Handwriting sheet for forming each number
For more information on PHONICS and how to say and blend letter sounds, you can visit the website below: